Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Yesterday, Jared and I celebrated our 2 yr wedding anniversary! We celebrated by finishing some Christmas shopping, going to dinner and seeing Tangled. During dinner we talked about our favorite memories of our Wedding Day. We've had so much fun and done so many things in these short 2 years and we can't wait for many more. We took some family photos to commemorate the event.
The puppies were fighting over a bone, I couldn't get Montey to take it out of his mouth...Penny was so jealous of it....

....Then Penny grabbed the bone from Montey and he was pretty mad....

I'm a little behind on posting pictures, Jared celebrated his Birthday in September. He was so excited for his new mountain bike. We went for a bike ride right after he got it and he was so sweet to let me ride it. I hadn't been on it for 5 minutes when I crashed it into the road trying to dodge a spider I saw coming down from a tree. He was nice enough to check on me first instead of the bike, no real harm done....





24 Candles on a Cupcake, quite the fire hazard..





Just a last little update on what's new with us..... Jared is finishing up with finals this week and we're so excited to have a little break to celebrate the Holidays. I recently left my job at Manor Care and just started with a hospice company as their social worker. I'm liking it a lot. The stress is way less and Jared says I've become a nicer person. We think Penny is expecting puppies... the vet told me to bring her in the end of December to find out but I would definitely put money on it. Her little titties have quadrupled in size and she's become a little pudgier than normal. We feel so blessed in our lives and love our little family so much.
Happy Holidays and a Happy New Year to everybody. -Cami and Jared

3 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary! Gald to hear that all is going well! I miss you tons! Hope the coming year is full of fun adventures for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary you two and Birthday to your husband. You guys need to be a little more careful with the candles...haha. And congratulations on the puppies that are coming! Maybe Easton can come play/tackle them sometime. Miss you and am glad you love your new job! Loves to you Macionis!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why don't you ever update?? It makes me sad!

    ReplyDelete