Tuesday, May 24, 2011

This and That

I'm playing catch up today on our blog. I have been working just as hard as ever. I love visiting my little patients and feel so blessed to have such a good job. Jared just finished finals week and has been spending his Summer break renovating the basement (pictures soon). We have both been staying super busy with our church callings in the young womens and scouts. Below are all the photos of what we have been up to lately.



We were able to spend some time as a family up in Island Park. We rode snowmobiles up to this neat waterfall. It was super cold! but fun






All the kids and significant others at the Lewis' Cabin in Island Park



Enjoying the Christmas lights in Roy (We just came from an ugly sweater party, this isn't Jared's usual fashion)




Christmas Morning



This was my favorite Christmas present and such a surprise! Jared bought me wedding bands for my ring.



The Stokes at my parents Christmas Day



I guess my mom thinks we all cook and clean..... ?



Our sweet little pug Penny had puppies in January. This is the morning before she had them. Poor thing had 8 puppies in her!


Penny's little puppies, 3 of the 8 passed away unfortunately but the other 5 went to good homes. We loved having all these little puppies. This is right after she had them they were so dark when they were born but they lightened up and looked like little mini Penny's running everywhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment