Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Summer Comes To an End

Our Summer recently came to an end. Jared started school again a few weeks ago. He recently transferred to The U where he is studying biomedical engineering. I felt like a proud mom send my little boy off to his first day of school. He packed his backpack the night before and we went shopping for school supplies. It was so cute. As for me, just doing the same old, work, work work. Things are good at the hospital and the nursing home. I love my patients and I love what I do, but the stress level is very high. It is rewarding and I know I make a difference so that's why I keep at it. We've had a lot of fun this Summer. We went to Moab the first part of the Summer and recently ended things off with a trip to Lava and Bear Lake (no pictures of that, forgot the camera).

Good little Montey, enjoying the wind in his hair


4-Wheeling in Moab







Jared had a great idea to have a Birthday party for Montey.
I adopted him the middle of June, I can't remember if it's 2 or 3 yrs,
it feels like he's always been a part of our little family.





We had fun at the Pioneer Days Parade with Holly and her family.
(Love Penny's face in this one).





For Labor Day we went on a hike with Jared's family and then had a BBQ afterward.



Poor little Penny couldn't come hiking. She has bad lungs and me and Jared have to carry her if we walk more than a block.
I'm excited for Fall to come. This is my favorite time of the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment