Tuesday, March 17, 2009

St. George

For Jared's Spring Break we went to St. George and hung out in the warmth.
It was way fun to get away.
( PS..I don't really like to write a lot of stuff and we all just want to look at pictures anyways....)




We spent a day in Zions National Park, Neither of us had ever been there before. It was really neat. My favorite part was the huge tunnel we drove through. Jared tried to hold his breath through the whole thing, but it was over a mile long... so he didn't really make it.














This was the waterfall at the end of one of the hikes we went on.
It was a fun trip we did a lot, and also found about three hours a day
to play the wii. Definitely my kind of vacation.







2 comments:

  1. Aww.. cute! I wish I could've gone with! Its still weird for me to think you're married and these are pictures of you and your husband! I always thought you'd be an old maid! Ha ha jk! (but seriously!) I wish we worked together this week! Hopefully I'll see ya soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite picture is the one of just you in front of the temple with your big ole' sunglasses on. Like I really really like it. You look awesome. I miss you!

    ReplyDelete