Sunday, January 17, 2010

Night out with the girls

Not much new has been going on here lately. We've just been working and trying to find some extra time to play. Jared stays super busy with school, work and scouts. I am lucky enough to teach primary now. I love the things the kids come up with. They're so funny, they're like my old people at work. They say the things that everybody else is thinking but nobody else dares to say. Last week in the middle of the lesson one little girl raised her hand and said, are you almost done talking yet? Obviously they don't find me that interesting. My first lesson I had to teach was on the law of chastity. Talk about pressure, I asked the kids, can anybody tell me what chastity is. I teach ages 8-11 so I thought they definitely have to know what chastity is.... that's a negative... they had no clue. How do I explain that to them? One kid was all confused and kept calling it the law of chocolate. I referred them to their moms and dads and just skipped it altogether.

I was finally able to find some time away from work and go out with the girls. Me, Hollie and Jess went to PF Changs in Salt Lake and caught up. It was super fun. I miss the care free days when we all used to hang out all night.

Me and Hollie

Me and Jess

The rest are just some random pictures
I found of us together over the last few years.


This is Jess on Halloween a few years ago,
when we used to work at Sonora...

This is the night Jared and I got engaged. We were all up hiking (minus Jared, he refused to skip class) on the way down we started running into all these signs that said sweet things about some girl. I was like, oh thats nice of someone, I think someone's proposing. I think it was Katie that was like, maybe it's Jared and I was like, no way he would never skip class. But, apparently he did....

No comments:

Post a Comment