Friday, February 6, 2009

I Have a Problem....


Okay, It's time to come clean. I have an addiction to Lego Indianna Jones. We got this new game for our Wii and Jared and I have been playing it non stop the last few days. I would guess I have probably played a total of six hours in the last two days. Don't judge. It's the coolest thing ever. You're Indiana Jones and you're a lego man, so every time you kill somebody they break into little Legos, and you can wander around smashing everything and it all breaks into pieces. The game follows the movies exactly so it's like you're watching a movie too! I knew I had a problem when I woke up this morning having dreamed of punching lego men into little pieces all night!

4 comments:

  1. Hahaha - the little boy I nanny got that game and we played it for 3 hours straight. I was so addicted too. My favorite part is the sound the game makes when you build the legos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't worry Tony has this problem too. He is worse though because he has Lego Indianna Jones, Lego Starwars, AND Lego Batman....ha ha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Serious? I didn't know there were other lego games!! I'm so excited, Jared's not going to be happy....

    ReplyDelete
  4. My bro had Lego Star Wars and I swear I played it daily for months. It's addicting!

    ReplyDelete